Saturday, July 2, 2011

Maternity Photography





So I recently simplified my website, narrowing it down to my two main galleries, boudoir & weddings. I must admit that I was quite sad to take down my maternity photographs. For now I am trying to focus my talent towards very specific imagery but I do not want to give up maternity. Soooo, what better place to put some of my images than here!

On the boudoir side of things, I had an amazing turnout for my boudoir special session two weekends ago. Everyone seemed to have a great time & the images came out amazing!! It really makes me feel good to show these women the beauty within themselves. So many of us get stuck in these false standards of beauty & for many women it's hard to get past. EVERY single lady that I shot this weekend truly turned into a supermodel & I am glad that they got to see it in their photographs! :)


xoxo Caroline Julianna

No comments:

Post a Comment