Monday, September 5, 2011

She Said "YES"!!!!






So I had a blast shooting an amazing couple this past Saturday. Cassie, the girlfriend was super excited to have photographs taken of her & her boyfriend Ben. Little did she know, Ben had a little secret up his sleeve. Even I didn't know what was coming! Throughout the shoot Ben seemed pretty quiet, letting Cassie take the lead. However looking back, it was definitely nerves building up. As the shoot was about to wrap up, Ben took Cassie's hand & asked her to close her eyes. He dropped down on one knee & as she opened her eyes he popped the question. She said YES! I think I was in as much shock as her! However I did manage to switch over to my video mode just in time to catch her reaction. PRICELESS!! It's times like these that truly remind me of why I love my career. I get to share the most precious moments in peoples lives. Check out the video from their shoot!! =)
xoxo CJ




No comments:

Post a Comment