Thursday, September 30, 2010


I can't deny that I LOVE the rain & unlike others I was actually super excited to see the tropical storm/depression headed our way. I had a commissioned photo shoot all planned out with a friend & almost thought we'd have to scrub the day..It took a couple episodes of America's Next Top Model to give me inspiration again & convince her to make the long haul out to my place (in the middle of nowhere.) In the end it was a success! The majority of the photo shoot was inside, using whatever props we could get our hands on. You'd be surprised at what you can create with 10 scarves & 4 tutus. We even ended up getting a really beautiful red tinted sunset photo just before the sun went down. I am really hoping for more days like this!
Other than the shoot I worked on my website, added new pictures, & created a "kids" portfolio, because I've been adventuring into children photography lately. I already have a few baby photo shoots scheduled for October so I am excited to really challenge my skills..
That's all for now! www.carolinejulianna.com
x3 CJ













No comments:

Post a Comment