Sunday, June 5, 2011

My New Adventure

It's finally happening, my long awaited dream come true. My very own STUDIO! I am so excited to say that my hard work has finally paid off & has allowed me a studio to call my very own. I will now be booking appointments in an actual business building rather than my living room or school's studio! The studio is located in Melbourne & is now super easy to get to with the new Pineda exit open. I am currently basing my style on boudoir photography & booking both solo & group photoshoots. I feel that there are sooo many photographers in my area but have found that few really focus on the beauty of women. I believe that every woman needs a fabulous photograph of herself. I've attached some of my recent photoshoots. Now as you know boudoir photography is very private & intimate, so all of these models have signed releases giving permission to show off their supermodel images.













Add Image






I have many different setups available & can create any concept that a client may have. So if you are hosting a bachelorette party for a girlfriend, your a bride-to-be, a military wife, or just want to become a supermodel for a day, come try it out! Check out my new website at http://www.carolinejulianna.com/






I really hope to me you soon!!



:)



xoxo Caroline Julianna



























































No comments:

Post a Comment